The ideal training space, Eastern Hub’s Learning Labs are fully-equipped classrooms suitable for up to eleven participants.
Featuring networked computers, WiFi and easy-to-use audio-visual equipment, the Learning Labs are perfect for business training events or community learning sessions.
- Access to ten PCs configured with Windows 7 and installed with Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Internet access (although access to some websites will be restricted by our firewall)
- Special software can be installed by request. Five working days’ notice is required and a cost of $40 per hour to install and remove software applies.
- Projector and screen. Remote controls available from reception
- Room access via Security FOB available from reception
- Printing is available via reception
- Nearby kitchenette
Please note, PCs are wiped at Login and Logout for security purposes. If you wish to retain data from your session, please bring a USB stick.
Significant hire cost discounts are offered for not-for-profit and community groups and agencies. Please contact us for details.
Half and full day rates also available.