Eastern Hub Geelong is seeking expressions of interest to join the community and user reference committee. The Committee is the advisory body for the Eastern Hub with responsible for providing the strategic thinking and community engagement the Hub.
Objectives and outcomes
The EH Community and User Reference Committee will discuss and offer input on the following:
• Effective ways that EH can engage with the community
• Promoting the Hub
• Supporting user groups and community partners to develop a culture of working together to achieve the EH vision and strategy
• Assisting user groups and community partners
• Achieving a more engaged and informed community
• Improving partnerships between EH and the community
• Create a ‘3rd Place’ for all members of the community.
The EH Community and User Reference Committee will be appointed for a period of 2 years. This tenure is to be staggered to allow for overlap of committee members.